Rusty was 6 months old this past week and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He's such a cute little guy...and a great addition to our little fam. He's trying to sit up on his own, and is getting pretty good at rolling over. (when it's convienent for him) :) Still not sleeping great at night, but none of my babies have, so I guess it's just how I make them! Anyhow...We love everything about him and know there are many more fun things to come our way! Love you baby boy!
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Our BaBy'S 6 MoNThs old...!
Rusty was 6 months old this past week and I can't believe how fast the time has gone! He's such a cute little guy...and a great addition to our little fam. He's trying to sit up on his own, and is getting pretty good at rolling over. (when it's convienent for him) :) Still not sleeping great at night, but none of my babies have, so I guess it's just how I make them! Anyhow...We love everything about him and know there are many more fun things to come our way! Love you baby boy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
REALLY? SIX MONTHS? Where did that time go? In six more months he will be one and I'll have a little one. CRAZY!
Just think in like 6 more years he can finally use that ginormous towel I gave him. LOL :)
Turned out super cute Jess. I love them.
Oh - he got big fast!! Cute smile and hope he starts sleeping at night for you.
I love his pictures... He is a cutie little man.... I think he looks like his daddy... but I can see you in him too... I bet you are having the time of your life.. WE will have to talk the cousin into having another one for him to play with.. Hehehehe
Oh, he's so cute. I love his hairdo.
What a cutie!! Thats awesome you got him to smile so much for pics-wow he's already 6 months!! Hopefully once he starts crawlin around he will wear out enough to sleep thru the night!
He's super cute. I still remember holding Reagen when she was first born when Tina and I came to vist. Crazy how fast time flys.
Post a Comment