Well...My little Daxter man got glasses this last week! Reasons why we decided to go to the eye doctor:
1-Reagan wanted glasses, so we wanted to determine if she really needed them!
2- School sent home a note one day when they got their eyes checked, recommending we take dax in for a checkup.
Sooo.....what was the outcome...? The child that doesn't really want them, ends up with them! It's ok though, he's liking them more and more everyday, and I actually think he can see better. Imagine that! Anyway....we think he's adorable...:)

4 comments:
What a little stud muffin...Daxer you are sooo handsome!!! You look like one smart kid in those scooby doo frames buddy. Can't wait to see you in real life:)
Oh he looks so cute!
ah so cute! He looks so grown up!
I am so happy to see your cute kids and family. What a good mom you are! Tell your dad Hi for me, I never get to see him anymore since he traded on us, also my computer doesn't work as well either...
Post a Comment