Saturday, February 14, 2009

HuBbY taG!

Fun Facts on hubby TAG....
1. Where did you meet your husband?
In Grade School...a long time ago! We were really good friends all through high school.

2. How long did you date before you got married?
um...just like 6 months.

3. How long have you been married?
It'll be 4 YeArS in April

4. What does he do to surprise me?
We'll be talking about buying something and he'll say that we can't, but then he'll just go get it and have it at home when I get there! I love it....(he thinks he's sneaky)

5. My favorite feature of his?
His arms....holds me tight!

6. What is his best quality?
His sense of humor...I could listen to him all day! His patience with me and the kids, Kod's not a fighter, he hates tension. :)

7. Nickname he has for me?
um....mostly babe i guess.

8. What is his favorite food?
He likes everything...:)

9. What is his favorite sport?
Basketball

10. Where and when did you first kiss?
St. George...super fun time

11. What is our favorite thing to do as a couple?
I would have to say our Harley trips are a pretty good time. Here's to many more....!

12. Do you have any children?
Yep. Reagan, Daxton and Rusty Kruiz

13. Does he have any hidden talents?
He is an awesome artist

14. How old is he?
26...almost 27 in a couple weeks!

15. Who said I love you first?
it was Kod....how sweet

16. What is his favorite music?
Old skool stuff :)

17.. What is his favorite color?
aqua and burgendy! ha ha (He doesn't really have one....probably just black)

19. Will he read this? probably...

No comments: