Friday, July 9, 2010

random summer stuff :)

We've had a great summer so far, but it's definately going by pretty fast! There's been a few things we've done that I of course forgot the camera at, but we're all doing great and happy for SuNsHiNe!!! Hope you are all havin a fun-filled summer also!

Reagan got a beautiful face painting at the summer fest! We love going to that, mainly for the cotton candy, lemonade and some good "window shoppin"!
Rusty Kruiz is lovin' playin outside! He rides this four wheeler all over the yard, and is actually gettin pretty good at steering also!

And...I also have the best little helper when it comes to watering the flowers! Believe me...you don't wanna take this away from him... :)

Daxton got this sweet new bike for his birthday...so this is where he spends alot of his time....racin the neighbor kids down the street! We've also been on alot of family bike rides...love the nice evening weather!

And...who in the valley doesn't make a couple trips to willow park during the summer? Good times, reminds me of when I was little :)

No comments: