Friday, July 9, 2010

Runnin...

Well, my Kod started a new little "hobby" (I guess you could say). At first it was just a little exercise, and then my brother dared him to run a 5k at Smithfield health days. Now....he has a slight obcession! :) Kod definatly goes all out when he does something, so this runnin' thing has been so good for him. Nice to see him enjoy it so much (I despise running) and he's done sooo good at all his races. It's also made for some nice little getaways on the weekends! :) Good job Kod...hopefully his persistance will someday be inspiring to me! haha

After his 2nd 5k in Preston
This was after the Freedom Run in Hyrum last weekend...15k (9.3 miles I think) 1 hr. 11 min.

The cute kiddos all lined up at the finish line, ready to watch the boys run in! I don't think I ever realized how inspiring all this runnin stuff could be...so many people...runnin an insane amount! :) Awesome....
Travis and Kody after the race...They've done quite a few races together now! (kod has a orange in his mouth...incase your wondering)
They also ran a 10k and 5k over in Bear Lake together, but I wasn't there with a camera.
....Race in Providence....

We even took a little trip down to Salt Lake for a run at Liberty park...fun times!

The person responsible for Kody's mad behavior...ANDY, and his fiancee Terrin! love you guys!

1 comment:

The Foster's said...

Oh Jess...it is indeed an obsession and it won't be long before you are joing us;) Go Kod...you rock the running for sure!!!