It's kind of strange to say that I was excited to hear the Dr. say Dax needed to get his tonsils out. But....it's only because he's been sick his entire life, and snores like crazy, and never has slept solid. Sooooooo, I'm hoping that now without the HUGE tonsils, Dax can be healthier! :) I was so nervous taking him in and I've been on his case like everyday making sure he feels ok, but as of today (1 week later) he seems to be healing well. :) We've gone through bags of popsicles and creamie's but whatever makes it feel better! What a tough boy he is, and here's to hoping that the future holds less sickness!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey! That looks like the specialty hospital, that's where I work...you should have come and said hi!:) I'm glad to hear Dax is feeling good! Have you seen the yogurt creamies at Sam's? So yummy! Love ya, Jess.
Such a trooper! The best part of all was watching Dax lay low;) Loved giving him tlc why we had him. We had the best day with you little buddy. Hope you finally made it back to school to play with Charlie;)
Hope this makes him feel better! Hey all the popsicle made it alright he might even want to do it again. Just for the ice cream of course :)
Geez, Having your tonsils out is better than being sick all the time.. I had mine out when I was a little girl.. So much better without them... Anyway I hope that he heals fast and he feels so much better..
Post a Comment