Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Grandma Smith...

My mom and Grandma...2 sweetest ladies I've ever known!
Our Family with Grandma at Christmas...

I just wanted to say a little something about my amazing Grandma that passed away this past week. She was such a great woman, full of love and concern for everyone. We are going to miss having her in our lives so much, and I have so many wonderful memories of her, I can't even begin to name them all! She was like a second mother to me, and I'm just happy to she's not in pain anymore and finally with her husband after many many years. We love you Grams...miss ya tons already! Thank you for all the life lessons, love and support you had for me and my family....

5 comments:

Kandice said...

Jess, I'm so sorry your grandma died. I know how much you loved her and what she meant to you. I remember when we would go over to her house on our lunch breaks to see Reag when she was watching her. She was so nice. You'll see her again someday. Let me know if you need anything. Love you.

~Our Family~ said...

Sorry about your Grandma... I know you will miss her tons.. Cherish all your memories of her... Thinking about you in your time of loss... What a cute family you have...

Vicki said...

Jess So sorry about your grandma, thats cool that your kids could know and love her. Even though it's better to see them go when there suffering it's still hard. will keep you in my prayers.

The Foster's said...

No how much you loved that sweet Evelyn Jess and I know why she was such an amazing lady. She was so sweet and so funny. Don't worry...Families are forever. Love you girl!!

Nicole said...

Really sorry to hear about your Grandma Jess. I know you guys were really close and she meant a lot to you. At least it helps to find comfort knowing she is happier now with your gramps and no longer suffering.