This is what our little Kruizer is up to....I officially have another little monster boy! He doesn't hold still very often, he keeps us going! :) This drawer is one of his favs to unload...
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Crazy boy...
This is what our little Kruizer is up to....I officially have another little monster boy! He doesn't hold still very often, he keeps us going! :) This drawer is one of his favs to unload...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Oh my I love that bottom picture of him with his little grin :D I swear they know what they are NOT supposed to do & they head right for it :)
I love the things that babies get into! But it sure is a lot of work for you Mama! I hope you guys are doing great! It was so much fun to see you last month!
And I am so sorry about your grandma. I LOVE her! What an amazing woman! I have fond memories of visiting her at her home with you.
Post a Comment