My baby is 10 months old now, I can't believe it! I'm already so excited to plan his first birthday....:) Anyhow, this last month has kinda been a big one for little Kruizer. He has learned so many new things the last few weeks, it's been so fun watching him. He is crawling everywhere, and standing up to EvEryThInG! He has gotten 4 new teeth in the last month (not fun) and is clapping, babbling like crazy, and just plain wild! He loves to play outside and go on stroller walks with the dog and kids. He'll sit on the floor by Dyna and talk at her and she just sits and listens...I'm pretty sure they have their own secret code. :) He has the cutest little spunky personality and LOVES reag and dax. They can make him laugh at any little thing they do, it's way cute. And I don't love to admit this, but he does love his dad a little more than me even I think!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Its a whole new world it looks like :) We need to get together & let the boys play. They'll be into everything now but its so fun to just sit back & watch them :D
He is so big & so cute!!!
Post a Comment