We had a fun filled saturday of soccer, PuMpKiN patch pIcKiN, pumpkin carving, and even frosting sugar cookies! Of course we had our wonderful Grandma Hansen here to help us, we all know I couldn't pull off that much excitement on my own! We love you mom...thanks! Reag and Dax carved some awesome pumpkin faces and had fun decorating their cookies...
Sunday, October 19, 2008
PUMPKIN hunting and carving
We had a fun filled saturday of soccer, PuMpKiN patch pIcKiN, pumpkin carving, and even frosting sugar cookies! Of course we had our wonderful Grandma Hansen here to help us, we all know I couldn't pull off that much excitement on my own! We love you mom...thanks! Reag and Dax carved some awesome pumpkin faces and had fun decorating their cookies...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Looks like so much fun! I love the white pumpkin. I'm glad you all had a great time and the cookies look yummy!!
Very fun activity. They are quite good at carving it looks like.
Hey Jess-- looks like a fun time. Rusty is getting so big. I guess we will need to carve some pumpkins this week or next, I hadn't really thought about it.
Look at you all domestic! I love it...it looks like you had fun :)
Post a Comment