iZzy, rEAgAN, rUStY AnD dAxtON...(barney, sharpay, dragon & batman)
Well what person doesn't love halloween, honestly! It's always been one of my fav holidays and now that I get to share it with my kids, it's even better! This years choices were super cute and fun...Reagan chose to be Sharpay off of High School Musical (because "she's fabulous"). Of course! lol Daxton is BATMAN...aah! He pretty much thinks Batman is the coolest, strongest superhero alive. I asked him "why you can't you wear your mask to school?" He said "Becuase mom, everyone would think I'm the real Batman and they will scream!" Oooh....my bad. :) And finally, Kruizer is a Dragon....and I must say, it's the cutest little dragon face you've ever seen! I love my kids more than anything and am so grateful we have these fun moments together.

2 comments:
Dax was way cute at school, he is so good in class. I hope you didn't get upset with him about the fish he brought home, he was very worried. I was only going to give out cracker fish for the prize at the fish ball toss in cup game, but Jessie thought real fish would be better. Luckily moms can put in Nemo and tell the kids all toilets lead to the ocean.
Love the costumes... Looks like you had a great halloween.. What a cute little family you and Kody have.. Wow your baby is growing so fast..
Post a Comment