I've been tagged....QUIRKS!
Here are the rules: List 6 quirks about yourself. Tag 6 more people. Tell who tagged you!! Trisha Perry tagged me. So, Here are my 6 Quirks...
1.* I would say my biggest quirk is my wood/pergo floor in my house. I am totally obsessed with it being clean at all times..! It drives me absolutly crazy whenever I even see one little smudge on it. I think the kids the Kody are terrified of me when they know they've made even the littlest mark, and our dog is the worst....doggy footprints everywhere! uugh! If I had it my way, it would be replaced...immediately :)
2.* I HATE folding socks...I hate laundry in general, but the socks are the worst! I let them pileup in my "clean" laundry basket until Kody finally gets so irritated that he doesn't have any socks, so he'll fold them himself! :)
3.* I hate being late to anything...there's people who are late to work everyday and they don't seem to care, but it drives me nuts! I also hate it when my patients are late for their dentist appts, I'll make you reschedule if your more than 5 minutes late...just ask the girlz! ha ha. I have to be at least 10 minutes early to everything, and I get this disease from my dad, because my mother is totally opposite. (love ya mom) I don't think some people have any consept of time, it's like c'mon...think about how long it takes to get ready, how long the drive is, etc... it's not that hard! lol :)
4.* I Hate things out of their place. I feel like I'm constantly picking things up around the house. Mostyly the kids and Kody's stuff! I have to wipe off my counter at least 5 times a day it seems like, I hate dirtiness! :)
5.* I have to have lotion on at all times. I can't handle having dry hands, so you can find a bottle of lotion in pretty much every room in my house.
6.* I don't know if this qualifies as a quirk, but I am an extremely picky eater! I don't like really anything that's actually good for your body. Like veggies, and anything that has a combination of things mixed together.
I'm tagging...Natalie F., Kaydee, Suzanne, Lacey, Ashley R., Cole...(sorry)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment