Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Twilight...!

Just like every other phsyco girl and lady in this world, I had to go see Twilight this past weekend. I went with some girls from our bunco group, it was way fun to get out, plus I personally thought the movie was pretty dang good! It could have been longer with more of the juicy details for me, but I still enjoyed it. :) Thanks Nat for inviting me, and for the yummy lunch. (and red vines) lol

3 comments:

Suz Galloway said...

I agree I LOVED the movie - I still am getting crap from Jord.

The Foster's said...

Yeah, the movie was the best. There is one chick I work with that didn't enjoy it at all. WHATEVER-it was totally perfect. Can't wait for #2 and another lunch and movie with my girlfriends.

Kandice said...

Oh I LOVED that movie, Edward is yummy!