K so I had to post about this, cause going to my friend Anjie's baby shower on saturday made me realize how much I miss all you guys! I worked for Dr. Hlavaty (orthodontist) in Logan for about 4 years right out of highschool, and I loved it. He was a great Dr. to work for, and I developed some awesome friendships through those years. They all helped me through so much, and I miss you all terribly... :) Thanks again for the invite Holli, super good to see you all again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh I remember when you worked there and you would come steal me or I would come steal you on our lunch breaks and go for rides...how many times did we drive up to the nunnery and back? You should work down here again so we could see each other more!!
Post a Comment