Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Random..
I'm trying to keep up with this bloggin thing so I can eventually print it out...but obviously I'm stugglin! Rusty Kruiz keeps us so busy...so I have to post a few more of his doings.... My Reagan and Dax do to, but Rusty is constantly stealing the spotlight! :)
He thinks that shoveling snow is possibly the greatest thing ever...!
We found this cute little harley vest that we got for Dax when he was little, and now Kruiz LOVES rockin' it no matter what he's wearing! Too funny...
This has been one of Kody and Rusty's fav. things to do since he was little! He'll just go plop himself on the rug and Kod drags him all over the house...pretty funny actually
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
He is just getting so stinkin cute!! I cant believe how big he is already...Im sure he can be a handful but you gotta love it! Well we need to get together sometime and do something k!
Funny little dude...tell Kod I wanna ride on the rug!;)
Post a Comment