Friday, October 23, 2009

Broken nose!

Little bit of Rug burn on the tip of the nose....needless to say it brought the kids to singing "Rudolph"
He doesn't stay upset for too long though...tough little guy :)

Uh - oH were my first words when I picked him up and instantly started to see his little nose Swell right up along with a little stream of "red stuff"! :) Dad gets a little upset when his boy gets hurt..., but I guess it's the way they keep us parents on our toes... Kruizer fell face first on the hard wood floor and wasn't very happy for awhile until Grandma and papa Kimber came up and saved him... :)

3 comments:

The Foster's said...

Poor little dude...hate those darned owies! But he looks so cute;)

Kandice said...

Oh the poor little guy! I hope he feels better soon. We need to get together again soon...

Vicki said...

OOO man that hurts! Guess it's easier than something else broken at this age :(