For those of you who don't know (but I'm assuming most do by now) we are expecting a baby boy in August! We found out it was a boy on March 27th, and waiting for that day was very intense! Kody is in love with the idea a
raising a little red headed boy hopefully just like him! We are very excited and have decided on the name Rusty Kruiz Golightly. Kody has made us a beautiful nursery for him and I've pretty much got everything in place! This picture is at 31 weeks. Reagan and Dax are also looking forward to their new baby brother, I know they will be a great help! The due date is August 19 (same date as reag's), but we're hoping for about the first or second week of August....mainly because it's really hot, and I'll probably be pretty irritated by then! :) lol It's getting pretty hard to bend over and maintain the weeds in my flower gardens, so if anyone wants to donate some time, that would be great! :) Reag and Dax don't think it's very fun anymore...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Congratulations!! I'm glad to see you guys are doing good! Good Luck with Dyna's delivery!
You go girly!! So fun to see your blog, you totally need to teach me how. Loved seeing the pictures of you, you hot mama and the kids. The colors are all so totally you.
I'm glad someone is on the ball and putting our family pictures for all to see. Everything is going to be great this summer...Jessie, try to be as calm and nice as Dyna is during the last weeks!
Post a Comment